Sunday, December 27, 2009

and the cat purrs..

i don't know.
i don't know what to do, what to say, what to think.
i'm just lost between different emotions.
sad.happy.excited.thrilled.lazy.
is lazy even an emotion? 

this is my debut as a blogger.
woot woot!
well i used to blog.key word: USED TO.
www.myspace.com/misstipsy
pfft!
those were the days..
*sigh* 
 now i feel old.
*grumbles* 

i used to love writing.i kept a few journals.during high school.
haha.high school.
two big words that brings back a lot of memories.
:) :) :)

we'll come back to this another time.
back to the story.
yes.

i just dont know.
i'm leaving tomorrow.something which i was thrilled to be doing 5 months back.leave home.but now, im very reluctant to even pack.my body refuses to pack up and leave no matter what my mind says for comfort - new beginning, new life, new environment, new experiences, new people..everything new.

but.. 

i dont want new things..
(ok.this is a lie.i adore new things.THINGS ok?like clothes n jewelleries n accessories..)

i think, im just not ready to leave my comfort zone.
(ok.wrong word.not think.i know so.i don't ever wanna leave home.why would anyone wanna leave home?? pfft!) 

*sigh*  

would someone please help me pack?
i wish i could fold up my house and keep it in my handbag and leave.
how i wish all my wishes would come true.
don't we all.

anyways.i should just sleep on it and get started on packing tomorrow.
yes.last minute packing is always the best.ditto!


before i sign off, this is something i read that sort of gave me the strength to move on.

life is about laughing and living in good and bad times, getting through whatever comes our way and looking back with a smile :)


color splash train Pictures, Images and Photos

xoxo



No comments: