Sunday, May 16, 2010

Diet: week 4

DIET: WEEK 4

i would say this week has been a very productive week.
light lunches and lighter dinner.
(ok maybe not so light lunches but definitely light dinner)
save quite a lot of $$$ this week.
made my own dinner.
(actually trying to get rid of all those food that we have)

i started joining aerobics classes which is held at the 
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
every mondays and wednesdays
RM1.50 per class.


and i started belly dancing again with my roomie.
nak shape up and trim my waist line~ :P
i can actually feel my stomach muscles starting to tighten up.
(logic ke?)


my body doesn't ache that much anymore.
and i've definitely picked up on my stamina.
*thumbs up*

a good substitute for my jogs ey?

very productive week indeed!
me likey likey~

:)

xoxo

No comments: