Saturday, May 8, 2010

laziness

this week has been a super lazy week for me. i just wasn't up for anything. i didn't even go to my faculty to 'show-face' (except for monday, when i still had all the semangat in me)

 oohhh..
if i keep this thing up, i might end up fat like this cat!
*the horror!*
i spent the whole week in my room (my new room.hehehe :P) lazying around. rolling around in bed, then moving on to the floor next, playing this card game called calculation on my phone, which is sort of addictive lately. 

now i know how yantea feels like. we (especially alida) used to bebel at her for playing solitaire on her phone, whenever she is free i.e while waiting for the bus, before sleeping or napping. yeah. 

now i know how you feel. 
hehehe ;)

so, how do i get back my semangat? i can't go on like this. it's freaking MAY already! i've to submit a progress report next month!  

*groans* 
i am so dead

i wonder if you can get half of your research done within...lets say... 3 weeks?? would that be possible?? i'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and pray super duper hard. you guys pray for me as well ok?

if i could only do this all day long
*sigh*

xoxo

3 comments:

alida said...

erk..gmbr last tu terok sgt..ha2..
weh, aku pn sama arr...hypertension dah aku nih..boring..tp nak wat keje malas..padahal kerja menimbun2..arghhhh

:: arLynnE :: said...

malas tahap gabann....

erinazrina said...

mcam garfield da haih..
eheheh
:)