Monday, July 12, 2010

first day

today is officially the first day back in USM

new semester
new day
new classes
new outfits?  
(whoops! haha) 

anyways, to start the day, i woke up early in the morning with the mission to settle those unsettled things; daftar subject, daftar course, bla bla bla. 

i headed first to the pejabat pendaftar to settle my pendaftaran, manually. there i came across the EAC people. no wonder there were buses and official usm cars around the front. because of them, i couldn't register to get my new car sticker cause the guard in charge was on duty. pfft!

so next was to my faculty. the new students were crowding the counter in front of the office. i could barely squeeze in. they were all there to drop subjects. and so i got my borang and my jadual, and boy was i surprised. i had a 9am class today! i looked at my watch, darn it. its 10am already. hahaha. i was laughing to myself. very nice alin.

ok. im gonna blame others on this. i was told that classes begin NEXT week. so, pfft! :P

so this semester, my classes are as follows:
Monday 9-10 am (EBB 512 Phase Diagram & Phase Equilibria)
Tuesday 9-11 am (EBB 511 Materials Characterization Techniques)
Wednesday 9-10 am (EBB 512 Phase Diagram & Phase Equilibria)
Thursday 10-11 am (EBB 512 Phase Diagram & Phase Equilibria)
               12-1 pm (EBB 511 Materials Characterization Techniques)

nice kan? i suddenly feel like a final year student all over again. 
well i thank my lucky stars i don't have classes on friday evenings. 
hehehehehe. 
(jangan mara zati :P)

apart from that, i still have my tutoring and lab assisting to do, which i am yet to know when and what i am to do. they said to wait for the notice. hm.. i think the probability of me getting like a lot of tutoring n lab assisting would be low due to the amount of fellowship holders currently, with the addition of the latest one. so, yeah. i hope i won't be doing THAT much.

besides these, i still have to juggle with my research, which is the main point of me being here in the first place. now i know what it means and what it feels like being a research student, even though i have hardly begin with anything.

it is ALL up to you. 
*sigh*

pray hard i so superbly awesome this semester ok?

p/s: alamak. forgot to take pics la. busy memikirkan masalah lain. sorry! esok lah ok? :)

xoxo

No comments: