Thursday, July 29, 2010

happy birthday to me :)

happy birthday to me! :)
(belated birthday actually since this is a delayed entry)

another year has gone by and i'm now at the raw adult age of 24. raw yes. still young and new to this whole new world. it is definitely something else when you reach a certain age. you think differently. your opinions vary from back when you were a child. your perspective changes. you have different motivations and aims

everything changes
changes aren't all that fun

most people my age, are either happy with their jobs, or excitedly getting engaged, or happily married, or in my case, stress-fully struggling with my research

when i say struggling, i really mean struggling.
we'll talk about that later ok?

anyways. my birthday was like any other day actually. nothing special. i did get tons of wishes on FB, which kinda surprised me, also touched me thinking that this many people actually cared to wish me well on my birthday. maybe because i only got a handful of wishes last year. but that didn't really matter cause i spent my birthday last year in sarawak :)

this year, my birthday falls on a monday. monday blues. yes. woke up wee early for my class, which ended up being canceled. since i couldn't use my lab, so i was walking around aimlessly. not really. i settled my chemicals, organized my things, stuff like that. so happens that it also fell on malam nisfu sya'ban :)

:)

and so i celebrated my birthday over dinner with my dearest friends :)

kak yana
kak nor
zati
diha
richard
my dearest room mate :)

awesome time. was laughing through out the whole night! ;) we enjoyed our delicious dinner at swensens, autocity. we literally exchanged dishes, so that everyone got a taste of everything. we had 6 different meals. deliciously yummy! for dessert, we had three different ice-cream selections, all of which were licked clean off their cups ;)

what better way to celebrate your 
memorable day other then with your family ;)
wish i was home though.
oh well. maybe next year ey?

so, what did i get this year? just a few. things that i've always wanted. 
thank you ;) 
i should start thinking bout next year's presents ey? hehehehe *chuckles*
xoxo

2 comments:

missyen said...

jeles

:: arLynnE :: said...

meh ler sini.kita meng-jeleskan org lain plak.hehe :P