Monday, April 19, 2010

color me purple!

new week, new things! 
hahaha :)
(ok no.not new things but i've just started wearing them. had them a while ago)

meet my new walking friend 
lily
cute right? :)
and no i'm not promoting.
i've done just about enough of that for now.

since i do alot of walking and to enter the lab, it requires you to wear covered shoes,
hence, my new friend :)

next, in addition to my dieting plan
water is an essential tool in maintaining a healthy diet.
since i've never been much of a water drinker,
thus, meet my new diet partner :)
ok. call me a brat but i refuse to drink plain water unless i have a proper water bottle.
hahaha.
ok. mind you, i've been drinking ALOT.
might put on water weights pulak.
pfft!

to complete the whole look, 

color me purple :)

p/s: this is what boredom brings you when you wake up too early in the morning and no one is around -_-

cheers!
xoxo

4 comments:

missyen said...

xsuke sume brg ko..
* jeles..
hahahaha

:: arLynnE :: said...

alala..u jgn la jeles dgn i.i segan la..hahahha :P

erinazrina said...

crocs yg comel ;)
n yes, kte pun sama,if nk mnum plain water,bkas msti nk best2/proper!!
pling best if dpat mnum dlm glas yg putih bersih jernih..
heheee

:: arLynnE :: said...

haha.yes! :)