Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the horror!

WEDNESDAY
do u know what that means to me?

DENTIST'S APPOINTMENT!!
*the horror!!*

ok.so here's the story. do you remember those days when the dentists will come for a visit at your school? well without fail, every year for 6 years, i had something wrong with my teeth. there was always a filling (is that the term for tampal?) to be done. i personally don't think there was anything wrong with my gigi and i really don't think i had that much holes going on around in my gigi either.  

they successfully tampal every gigi gerham in my mulut.

i was young and didn't know what was going on.. :(

anyways, since then, i've always feared the dentists and never did go to one. tapi sangat bercita-cita tinggi nak pakai braces ok? haha. well, its just that everytime i think of them, it brings back horrible memories of my gigi getting drilled. it aint that much fun ya know.... pfft!
and so, after 12 years, i stumbled upon a little problem which needed me to go see a dentist (pfft!!) i had a hole in my tooth (due to the disappearing act of the fill-er) and it was chipped later on (due to me eating pringles..wtf??). it didn't hurt, but to be on the safe side, i had to go see the dentist. 

and now.. my gigi is back to normal - normal being dah kena tampal, but currently with a temporary filler. i have to come back again for a permanent one (i have no idea why this is as such, im no expert) and the best part is, 

i've got another gigi to tampal on my next visit.  
wth?? 
i think i am cursed with dentists.
i can NEVER escape a visit 
without my gigi kene tampal.

*groans*
i have absolutely nice gigi ok?
pfft!

next visit: MONDAY
*the horror!!*

xoxo

No comments: