Friday, April 16, 2010

my little princess

its been more then a month since i last saw myra.she has definately grown up much much more in ways that even i am still surprised with. well, she is ONE after all. thankfully, when i got back, she remembers me :) and she was excited to see me that she came crawling wanting me to carry her around. hehe :) 


myra can now walk a bit more confidently but sometimes when she gets lazy, she'll just drop down to her knees and start crawling. my mum printed out all of myra's pictures from her phone and placed them around the table so that myra will be able to look at them. mind you, at this age, she is very very vain. absolutely adores looking at her own pictures. she even imitates them sometimes! hahaha! 


and so, while i was at home, of course i was the one pampering the lil girl, i was also the one screaming and shouting at her, also the one patient enough to carry her around and of course the one bullying her (hehehehe). as i told my mum, that is the only way to keep her not walking around. catching her is much much more tiring then carrying her around! hahaha. it is!


we go out every single day to everywhere we can imagine (well, our imagination is not limited ok? just the time. hence, ou n curve is the ultimate destination! :P) and of course when i'm back home, every outing is captured on camera. i think by now, myra's pictures are equivalent to mine...nope.scratch that.not just YET. she loooves going out (i wonder why) and she absolutely adores the attention she gets from people. she waves left and right, bak kata kitorang, macam YB! 


*sigh* 
i'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing

the funny thing is, myra understands the things you tell her. its just that she sometimes obeys them, or just simply ignores them. like when i see my sister lying down, i tell myra to go to mummy and bite her, and she somehow understands. she will look at my sister then at me, then she will have this cheeky smile and starts crawling towards her mummy and start biting her everywhere. when you say no, she does it even more! hahahaha.funny :)


the only time she is at peace is at dusk when we tune on channel 106 for her on astro. this is the ONLY time that she will sit still and you can go on with own work, but just till 7.30pm. when it ends, she'll start crawling around again.  when she sees my mum getting ready for prayers, she'd want to have the same things that my mum has on, from the telekung up till the praying mat. when she gets the praying mat, she'll start imitating my mum praying. lets just hope this sticks ;)


macam-macam lagilah perangai myra that i've witnessed during my lil holiday back home! haha.cute cute things that will ONLY look cute on a toddler.haha.yes :P


aunty misses you lots already! 
(prolly cause you've not been to keen on talking to me. pfft!!)

oh.btw, myra calls me atta. my sister discovered this. supposedly atta means aunty
oh-kay~ 


love love! 
xoxo

2 comments:

erinazrina said...

chomell sangat ;)

~CinDerella~ said...

absolutely yes!!!comell gilerr,,=)