Tuesday, April 27, 2010

tuesday

RAIN aka HUJAN
both of which are famous artists.
ok. my entry does not have anything to do with them.

i woke up to this outside my window.


so gelap and so scary.
the wind was blowing really hard.
so i quickly showered thinking that i could 
beat mother nature to it and get to 
my faculty as quickly as possible, 
but..


it started to rain. heavily.
never think that you can outrun mother nature 
in any way at all.

but it wasn't for long.
the thing about heavy rains here is that 
it doesn't last long.


so i took the advantage to quickly make a dash to my faculty
before it starts pouring cats and dogs again! 

lab mode :)

well, i didn't exactly do any work in the lab today.
went to settle some stuff regarding my materials.
basically pegi lab tunjuk muka lah.
cukup syarat *winks*


this is our little work place.
a bit the serabuts yes.
that bag belongs to mr.karim.

karim had to run off and attend to hussein,
before i could even ask him stuff. 
oh well. i guess i'll just figure them out myself.

my oldest crocs :)
roar! 

my old bag.
sayang ok?
hehe :)

ok.that was basically how my morning went.
rain.cam-whoring.rain again.
still raining
so cold.
think i might take an extra long nap :)

xoxo