Thursday, March 25, 2010

early morning in the lab

guess where i am??
*pauses for a few moment*

the computer lab in my faculty

yes. this would be my daily pit stop, my place for the moment to take a breather, my resting sanctuary, my printing shop, my...whatever else you wanna call it.

this is it
this is the beginning of it all.

i've seen my friends going through it all and i was wondering when my turn would be. living this hectic yet laid back life. mine is just around the corner, literally.

i've decided to take a break and go home for a while. well mainly it's because of my lil vacation/shopping trip to singapore with my mum. really really looking forward to that :) 

anyways, nothing much has happened. my life has turned into somewhat like a robot. with the same things everyday. wake up, go to school, have lunch, come back for a lil rest, go back to school, petang balik tido and malam dinner and watch movies. yup. it has been like that for almost a month now. almost. 

*sigh*
i'm getting used to it.

anyways. don't miss me too much when i disappear next week. if i have the time, i'll write something, which i seriously don't think i do cause i know my hands will be full, especially looking after the lil kid - MYRA! huhu. 

aunty rindu myra 
yes yes  :) :) :)

hugs and kisses
xoxo


No comments: