Friday, March 19, 2010

karma?

on this lovely afternoon, i've got another story to share with all of you. you be the judge of it ok? more like an emotional outburst lah. hehehe.
(banyak betol story i today kan? hee~)

last monday,i bought something online. paid and was waiting anxiously for it to be delivered to me (di kala tak de duit, bende-bende mcm ni lah yang buat life exciting and happy :P) and so i waited and waited until i forgot when i ordered it even. i thought, oh well, it might arrive during the weekends, i'll receive it next week. and so..

week 2: i waited patiently for my white letter telling me that my package of excitement has arrived. yet, till the end of the week, i've received none. suddenly i had a terrible hunch saying that the letter+package had been delivered to the wrong room! what would i do then?? well, if i saw someone wearing it, then i'd be sure to rip it off her head! i repeat, NO ONE here wears it but me. ok?

(you must be wondering what the hell am i talking about rite? well, i bought these anak tudung, just like the one i wore on my FB profile pic, only in different colours)

and so i decided to go to the office and ask if my lil package has arrived. to my surprise, it HAS arrived. LAST THURSDAY! oh. the funny thing is, someone else took it and signed MY NAME!!

*flashes of lightning and thunder clashing*
(goes to show how angry i was/am at that moment)

the thing is, the lady wrongly labeled the room number to my name, meaning my package with my name was given to a different girl (whom i later discovered is called shazlin as well) in a different room.

logically, if someone gives u a letter saying that you've received a parcel BUT the name written on it is not yours, would you actually go and claim it as yours and sign MY name on it???

what the hell?
budak perempuan MELAYU nak buat macam ni?
budak perempuan MELAYU USM nak ambik barang ORANG yang sah-sah TERTULIS IT ISN'T YOURS??

i just don't understand it.
simple understanding.
you can't follow ke?

it isn't yours, why'd you take it?
(this is where the karma comes in)
ok fine. the basikal incident, 
i DIDN'T know the damn bike was OWNED ok?? 
no TAG, no LABEL, no NAME, no LOCK, no NOTHING!

but this is a different thing ALL TOGATHER!
IT HAS MY FREAKING NAME ON IT!!
and I PAID FOR THE FREAKING DAMN THING!!

courtesy la wey!
WHERE IS YOUR COURTESY???
dah blaja tinggi-tinggi, pandai-pandai, tapi sia-sia saja.

*sigh*

fine lah. i don't care sangat it's just that i find it very disappointing
that's all.
how can such a person do such a thing?
maybe this is the first time it is happening to me
that would explain my such reaction, my such outburst!

fine.
to hell with you!
i curse thee for a whole year!!
(evil witch laughter)

hahahaha.
jahat gila.
ok.
i'm not that mean ok?

pfft!!!
xoxo