Thursday, March 4, 2010

how i ended my february

its been a while since i updated my blog eh? well, wasn't really in the mood and my mind was elsewhere. the last thing in it was blogging. my mind has been very serabut lately. so many things to figure out, all of which is related to life.  

my life 
my future 
shit!
i hate thinking bout the future 
i hate making choices 

i'm never good at them. lets just hope everything goes well from now on.

lets take things one step at a time ok? :)

the final week of my february was spent with my BFFs. i went up to perlis.  

woot woot! 
road trip~ 

haha. not. tumpang diha actually. went up on the 25th Feb (thursday) and came back down on the 28th Feb (sunday)

my four-day trip up to Perlis can be summed in two words : 

ABSOLUTELY DEPRESSING

why?? 

ALL OF MY PICTURES WERE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED!!!
*screams, wails, groans, rolls around on ground*

ok.no. my stay there was SUPERBLY FUN! many many thank yous goes out to yantea especially for having me around, for layaning me, despite having a test on the following monday. for introducing me to new friends, wawa and the libya gang. hahaha ;) 

thank you to alida for such wonderful hospitality, awesome car ride (after all those times me driving these two around, finally i was driven around by them! haha) alida is such a humble person but beware when she is behind wheels! she is one gangster driver! hahahaha! 

*thumbs up!*

these are the few pictures taken by alida using HER camera. at LEAST there are still some pictures left for me to put up. 


thank you!! 
sayang korang :)

p/s : lesson learned here:- jangan ada niat tak baik. mesti something will backfire. pfft!

 
alida abdullah :)

  
saye mainkan untuk wawapok tu. dr frame 6 onwards.

  
bersama dr. faiz

  
lawa tak batik kami?

  
gmbr ini sebenarnya nak amik gmbr dr.faiz sekali.

  
miss yen :)

xoxo

4 comments:

WeSellButtonBadge said...

kenape yante cam semakin sihat nie..hahaha

missyen said...

hahaha..aku xske gmbr aku yg awning tggi tu..hampeh..next time dtg la lagik..dis week..ad olahraga..

:: arLynnE :: said...

hahaha.tu ah.awning hebat tu.
aku nak g! tp takde duit! gaji masuk hujung bulan.. sobx3..

alida said...

gangster ko bg aku??cess..ptt ah yanti ketakutan..ha3