Tuesday, March 9, 2010

tueday blues~

 i feel so blue~


my morning was disturbed by a phone call from karim. and he hung up on me in mid sentence. pfft! anyways. i got ready in a rush cause he said he had the copper sheet out from the store already so they're gonna go cut them up. and so, i went to my faculty, in my bike. lately i've had the habit of cycling to school. despite it being hot and sunny, it is actually very breezy. i like :)


currently i'll be spending most of my time in here. makmal petrologi. don't ask me cause i don't know what it means either (i'll go google it later). i met almost all of my SV's FYP students. they're all very friendly. i asked if i could hang around and watch them do their work and they were very welcoming. 

 empty hallway

i was very surprised because most of them (actually all of them) have not quite finished with their FYPs and its march already! if it was me, i'd be freaking out already! some of them even have like 10++ samples to be tested and mounted and stuff like that and their 1st draft report is due in two weeks time

 my co-workers trying to cut up the copper sheet into small small tiny pieces
very tiring ok?
i tried once. 
i felt like i was going to be pushed up into the air.
hahaha.
freaky~

copper sheets are super super pricey~

these are mine!
my first raw material
hahaha! :P

somehow, i find this as an opportunity for me cause if i'm lucky enough i might be able to tag along and actually get some things started! yay for me! but the down side of it being no more free time. boo hoo hoo~

 but i will always have time to take pictures~

anyways. i went to the library during lunch just to kill time. i actually had tons of things in my mind. like after looking at the kids do their things, its like they had everything on their fingertips, whereas i was struggling to keep up with the things that they were saying. plus they all had some basics in it. i have NONE



can you see the guy sleeping.
hehe.
mesti penat gila.

kesengalan
harap maaf :P

empty library

oh well. i'm not giving up. no where close. didn't even cross my mind. i was just frustrated and was whining to how am i gonna figure those things out?? pfft!

*sigh*

i guess no more movies for me huh?
NOT!

cheers!
xoxo

No comments: