Thursday, May 12, 2011

december

DECEMBER
my december was mostly spent at home.
the first weekend was sipi's wedding.

such a pretty pretty wedding.
lovely bridesmaids
gorgeous bride with super red lucious lipsss~
:)
the trail of bridesmaids all dressed in pink dresses.

beautiful!
congratulations sipi!
(walaupun dah expire :P)

being back at home means layaning this little girl here.

muka notty!

jalan-jalan at ikea.
looking at some furniture for my room actually
but with myra of course i ended up looking after her je.
huhu.

me and my mum attended two weddings on this one saturday in december.
the first was mak cik norma's daughter.
the second was the lady in green's son's wedding.
my mum and her best friends.
:)

comel tak saya?
ngahahaha.

myra wearing the dress i got her.
this was the day we went to visit my sister at the hospital.

to welcome this bundle of joy
:)

hello world~
my name is khyairul amir.
i have the best aunty in the world!

aww shucks amir..
im touched~
hahaha.
i am ok.
the best aunty in the world.
to these two lil kids lah.
hehehehe
:)

ok next.
JANUARY 2011

xoxo

No comments: