Sunday, February 7, 2010

lunch is served~

on sunday morning, we woke up bright and early to start cooking our nasi lemak which neither of us knew how. and so i called my mum asking for some help. she warned that my nasi lemak won't be as nice cause we were using brown rice (that was the only kind of rice that we had cause my rummie wanted to go on a diet so she bought brown rice instead)

so we did whatever we could. started throwing in stuff and following our so called cooking instincts...

 
our little kitchen corner

nasi lemak sebelum di masak

 
telur yang sudah di rebus

 
nasi selepas di masak

looks a bit off kan? yeah well something went wrong somewhere along the line. i think it might have been that we added a lil too much water or it may also be the brown rice itself, as my mum mentioned earlier. however the taste and the smell is there, like a very creamy nasi lemak!

and lunch is served~

 
sambal ikan bilis my rummate brought

telur rebus

 
nasi lemak
(macam gandum pun ada, nasi lembik pon ada)

 
air special - lychee + agar-agar + ice cream soda :)

my lunch :)

walaupun nasi lemak tak menjadi, it won't stop me from cooking! haha. well maybe i'll just stick to my tuna chilli pasta kan? itu confirm finger licking good! woot woot! :) :)

xoxo

4 comments:

WeSellButtonBadge said...

wow..nasi ke tue??..haha

Ahmad Amzar said...

I can make nasi lemak btw

;p

:: arLynnE :: said...

apek: nasi tu! sedap tau!

amzar: pfft! 1st attemp ok? nnt i buat lagi sedap. u wait!

мyΞ'™ said...

tuna chilli pasta!!miss!!!