Tuesday, February 23, 2010

marriage

my chinese new year holidays was spent with my family and BFFs.


it feels really good to be home. very relaxing and doing everything and anything that i want, which was basically nothing. i didn't go out that much, though i was itching to do a lil shopping but nothing caught my eye. those things that i want pronto are super expensive.

*sigh*

i've got expensive taste
hahaha. 
yes kot.
 
my friends are in the "getting married" mood. a few are preparing for their wedding and engagement, this includes my relatives as well. most of them are thinking about it. the rest (me), well i'm just fantasizing about it. my "wedding of the year" (as-if) will be a while longer. so, i'll just sit back and watch as the rest make theirs work splendidly :) 

we were talking bout how kids our age are starting to tense up on the fact that they're not married still and taking their parents as examples. yeah. our parents got married at an early age. my mum had my sis when she was 22! and i'm 24 this year and still far away from getting married

yes. but i'm not complaining. i think i've gotten past that stage where i'd be freaking out when the people around me are getting engaged. i've accepted it and now i'm focusing on my career. maybe i'd be happier this way. plus i have my family :) 

 
shaheera pointed out to me that i looked like i'm married, due to the rings i wear on my finger. i said, yeah. maybe that's one of the reasons why i don't get hit on anymore (haha! for real ok?). she asked why do i do so if i know that would happen? well, lets just say i don't really wanna meet new people? i don't know. 

i'm just happy right now. 
no stress. 
just happy happy
and i get to be myself

so yeah. the ring helps and it stays there (maybe i'll get a bigger one kan? hehehehehe)

i'm single but i'm not available?
haha. 
that's something for you to go figure out.


cheers! :)
xoxo

2 comments:

erinazrina said...

nice ring..hehe
hmm..single yet not available..~
i like..i like..
join ur team boleh??hehe.
u go gurl !!
be happy2 :)

Ahmad Amzar said...

well..to be honest, i do feel that being single gives me a lot of freedom..

altho at times i do feel envy at those couples, and want to have a partner,but yeah,maybe being single is yet the best thing for me at this moment..

now that i'm entering working life soon,i don't want my future prospect to be restricted just bcos of a relationship..a rship yg biasa2 la,not the marriage..

entahla,mcm dalam dilemma gak