Sunday, January 10, 2010

1 day.24 hours.1440 mins.86400 secs.

this weekend meant a lot to me. my family came up to visit me in my new "home". i've already been here 2 weeks (as of tomorrow). it feels as though i just got back from 6 months of industrial training (minus the friends and the whole hoo-hah part). the last time my family came up to visit me (in campus) was back in my 1st year when i was still in KKA. they sent me back up after the raya holidays. i got a new haircut and was laughed at by a certain someone.grrr..

anyways. the first person i saw apart from my mum and sister was myra. i was afraid she wouldn't recognize me or would take a while for her to remember but no. as soon as she saw me she started laughing and was clapping my hand. she looked thrilled just to see me! (i'm assuming so) that made me super happy! :) :) :)
while my family had their lunch at the cafeteria, i was carrying myra around. the abang cashier thought that myra was my anak.... -_- pfft!


budak kaki besar

and so.we spent the night in my kampung, about 20 minutes away from my campus, in Bandar Bharu, Serdang, Kedah. my uncle was there to greet us.

the scary part bout my kampung is that, it being a typical kampung, situated amongst the fruit bearing trees, is famous for having frequent "visitors" namely mr.snake (ular tedung.kot) and mr.biawak yang super besar. there used to have monkeys but lately not as much or maybe it's cause it isn't musim buah just yet.

so anyways. myra sudah pandai crawl n she is super fast at it. supposedly yesterday was her 4th day crawling. another tooth popped up already, now she has two.

baru dua gigi tapi dah berlagak macam boleh gigit and makan macam-macam.
pfft! 

oh. and she can stand for like a minute or more. nice. entah-entah next time i see her she can walk already.  

*sigh*


favorite toy: aunty alin's phone

that evening, took myra to the pasar malam, which only had about 10 stalls. its just a small one, since we were in a small town. as soon as she got into the stroller, she was pushing it with all her might as though demanding her mummy to start walking and push faster. she even made a sound that sounded like vroom vroom! (in her own way lah).

sape ajar nih?? tsk tsk..


gangster in a stroller

this morning we stopped by my uncle's place in juru, penang. they were happy to see myra. i think she's the first grandchild of the family. kot. my dad's family. yeah. i think so. so extra extra pampering. pfft! lucky kid. getting all the attention from everyone.


this is my shoe

through out the weekend, i basically had to babysit her but since there were other relatives around so i didn't have to do much. just played with her, carry her around, catching her when she falls, putting her to sleep. stuff i used to do for the past 4-5 months with her. yeah.



the sad part was the leaving part. she was awake. i put her seat belt on. she was squirming. as usual. then i waved from outside. she wanted the window down to see and touch me. when the window was down, she wanted to come to me. before she started crying, my mum cepat-cepat sumbat her pacifier. maybe she was a bit cranky jugak. tired. its been a long weekend for her.



*sigh* 
saying goodbye is never easy kan?
*sob sob*

anyways. i'm glad my family spent time to come up and visit me. it made me happy and sort of recharged? like it gave me the boost to start studying again. haha. yes.


my heart and soul :)

my own personal energy boost! :)

takpe myra. nanti kite 3g ok? :) :)

i heart my family! i heart you! :)


anna myra :)

xoxo


3 comments:

missyen said...

myra yg comey..mmg kaki besar..sah ikut her auntie..hahahha..

:: arLynnE :: said...

hahahaha.aku plak kene!

~CinDerella~ said...

myra sgt comel..=)