Wednesday, January 6, 2010

who misses you today?

this morning, when i woke up there was a HUGE dark colored lizard in my locker. dalam keadaan yang mamai, i was shoo-ing the lizard with a hanger. after about 5 minutes bertarung with the lizard, he (i kinda associate it with the male species.suke kacau anak dara orang.hahahahahaha :P) sort of disappeared. god knows where to but i was quite scared when i was putting on my jeans. mane lah tahu, die duduk dlm jeans tu waiting for a revenge.

revenge is super sweet :)

anyways. when i saw the lizard and while i was having the sword fight with it, it brought me back to the incident in the car with fatin in front of faezah's house.

fatin benci cicak!

sebenarnya nak cakap yang teringat kat fatin. dah kata rindu. hehe.


nur fatin dahlia :)

on monday, i went to 7-e outside of campus. they were selling gardenia butterscotch bread. it reminded me of the times when i used to buy it every other day (3 times a week i think). it will be under my bed. alida, mye or yantea will be the ones eating them. haha. sometimes i think i buy it just so that i can eat it with them :)
however, when i saw it that day, i wanted it so badly i could actually taste it in my mouth yet i didn't cause it reminded me of my friends whom i miss dearly!

nak makan dengan korang je :(
*sob sob*


empat sekawan

last night i was accompanied by my new room mate. a practical student from USM Penang, but only staying here for 15 weeks which she has to teach in a nearby school. degree in education, majoring in chemistry.
a.k.a the teacher.
guess where she is from?
kota tinggi, johor.
rings a bell?


maizura ismail :)

just now, i was settling things in Desa regarding my accomodation. the Desa office is situated above the cafeteria. so i walked around the cafe killing time since the officer was in a meeting. and there i saw gardenia sardine bun.

siapakah hantu ban sardin gardenia?

 
alida abdullah :)

around the shop lots nearby campus, i noticed a few boutiques. reminds me of the time when we were super bored in perlis, me and yantea decided to go boutique hunting around kangar. that was when we found girlfriend and myzarah. that was also the day we spent A LOT!


haryanti ibrahim :)

last sunday, on the way back from the island, we stopped by the shop lots outside of my campus.

sunday night = pasar malam
pasar malam = "great 7"
*sigh*


ratu-ratu

walking to the parking lot this morning, i saw kids walking around in their palapes uniforms. smartly dressed with shiny shoes. it reminds me of:


ahmad fikri hadi :)

but most of all, just being here itself, in USM reminds me of:
my sister :)
(no picture included cause i know she doesn't want her picture to go public.cet)

there are many many other things that when i look at, it reminds me of certain people. close close people. those who have and still play an important role in my life.

the unexpected things that you do, the words that you say, i will remember you no matter what.

listening to certain songs or certain bands also reminds me of different people. my friends are super important to me :)


if i've not mentioned you here, just remember that you will always be in my mind and heart :)


sy rindu die ni gak. haritu die pegi shopping. sy jeles.
lisya ramly :)


sy rindu die ni jugak sbb dh lama tak jumpa pastu dpt jumpa tp tak puas.
shaheera djafar :)

xoxo



8 comments:

missyen said...

gmbr aku tu ktne??xcam lgsg..pastu i nmpk kurus la plak..kahkahkah..bilakah gmbr itu??

erinazrina said...

very nice entry =)

:: arLynnE :: said...

yantea: kat the store. lepas JDM kot.kat kapitol.ni cermin bwh escalator. kite tunggu sape tah time ni.hahaha.

erin: thanks :)

Si_KuduS™ said...

malu saya.... auw.....

:: arLynnE :: said...

auww~ hahaha ;)

lisya ramly said...

i super miss you!!!! next time when you are home, we do bijou bazaar k!! and yes we shall make that trip to penang happen!!! :)

:: arLynnE :: said...

yay! i'll be waiting!

~CinDerella~ said...

trharu bace entry ni lin..huhu