Saturday, January 16, 2010

3rd week in alien world

so this is my third weekend here in usm. as usual, i woke up alone in my room. one of my rummie went back home (A.Star) and the other one has school (its saturday.extra curricular activities). it seems a bit too early to start my day. however, i decided to have breakfast instead. roti canai. its been a while. i remembered waking up and being woken up by my friends to rush to the library to be able to get a seat. after booking our seats, we take a short trip down to the pasar pagi to have our breakfast. the lady even knows us. she makes the best teh ais!  

reminiscing :)


watching him make my roti planta while enjoying my hot milo 
(i think its actually hot coco)


newest addiction: roti planta :)

today, school of civil engineering is having their family day. checked it out just now. nothing much. they were all huddled under the shed. it was super duper hot. i hope it stays this way till dusk :)

yesterday i met up with my supervisor. i have finally understood and i've seen my research path. now all i have to do is take that road and follow till i reach the end of it. hopefully it won't be such a long journey.

 
my new ring :)

after that, i decided to take off to Queensbay Mall, Pulau Pinang. this time i took the bridge. elak the jam due to friday prayers. i watched two movies. both of which are good. the mall is like my favorite place to be. its like kids love toys r us, i love the mall. went into a couple of favorite shops and came back out empty handed because i'm currently still b-r-o-k-e. oh well. there's always next time.

 
queensbay mall

doing nothing is super tiring ok?

*sigh*

i think i'm gonna go lie down now.
my back hurts.

nak personal back rub please~

oh. i'm looking forward to playing tennis today. hehehe. will update u on that later ya?

tata :)
p/s: random pics of yesterday's outing.

 
circles of life :)
what goes around comes around

 
the chinese new year decorations are up already.wuhoo~


chubby me. yes i've gained weight. pfft!



penang pon ada twin towers ok?
 

lady arlynne :)

xoxo




No comments: