Monday, January 11, 2010

love your body

today marks my 2 weeks stay as a student here in USM. and after two weeks here, i took the initiative to start jogging again.

note to self: you are utterly out of shape and stamina!! you are entering the DANGER ZONE!!
(danger sign in blinking red lights)

so feeling super confident that i'm still what i used to be, i took off. just after a few meters i was panting already and my legs were beginning to ache. i was cursing silently. dammit! it took me almost an hour to tour the whole campus, which could've taken me probably 30 mins dulu. *sigh*

from this day forth, I, Shazlin Shaik Osman, solemnly swear to keep fit
(i'm gonna take note on how long this agreement will last. i know myself very well. hangat-hangat taik ayam saja. pfft!)


di kala badan sedang fit dan semangat bersenam di denai, perlis

at this particular moment, my whole body is aching. a part of me is thankful that this is happening as it is like a wake up call for me, but the other part of me is cursing at myself for agreeing to do so in the first place.

this is the love - hate relationship within me :)

but anyhow, all the pain went away just as soon as i received an email saying that i've gotten the USM Fellowship! woot woot!

Alhamdulillah :)

however, there is always a downside to all this happiness. i've just discovered a thick hairline crack on my windscreen. in the shape of a tensile stress vs strain graph. exactly like that. pfft!!

i curse thee grass cutter!
*sigh*

tapi bende dah nak jadi. saye redha saja.. :(

anyways. i would like to add on top of my wish list: a massage chair. pleeeeasseeee!!

body aching terribly in need of super relaxing massage cum spa
*sulk*

i think i'm gonna sleep early today.
goodnight world.
may you sleep peacefully with beautiful dreams all the way~ :)


zaman muda :)

xoxo


1 comment:

~CinDerella~ said...

juge merindui saat itu..berlari2 didenai..skrg berat makin berat..hukhuk..congrate 4 the fellowship alin..=)