Tuesday, January 26, 2010

pouring cats and dogs

it is raining.
it is falling.
the old man is snoring.
lalala~

its super dark outside. namely cause its dusk already. no jog-jog today. however, underneath my room the netball players are playing away in the rain. with the referee and all. must be a mini tournament or friendly match or something. the referee is a guy! *gasp* never seen one before. but then again, i've not been to that many netball games either.


playing in the rain

anyways. today marks my fourth week being here in my second home. i'm still adjusting. its ONLY been a month ok? give me a break.

here are some pics of my lovely lil corner :)


my new tabung :)
i'm gonna save up to buy me lots of goodies!


my table
i spend 80% of my time here.

 
 bright bedsheet.messy messy locker.
not that much clothes seen cause majority of them are still in my luggage bags. hehe.


my lipton green tea stocks :)
i loooooovee greentea. oh. evian is a must yes? hahaha! 



the shoes :)
these are just a few of my favourites. the rest are at home. my mum said i'm gonna end up like Imelda Marcos and her famous shoe collection if i keep buying more shoes. right.

xoxo




No comments: