Thursday, January 14, 2010

randomness

total randomness taken by not using my cyber-shot (i don't carry it EVERYWHERE you know.pfft!) but using my trustworthy sony ericsson :)


this is the curling cat aka ms.leech. as u can see she's not asleep (duh) but she's super hungry cuz she climbed on top of my table sniffing away while i was having lunch at the cafeteria yesterday.
sorry leechy. no food for you today.


i'm looking for a water bottle. does this look good on me?


this is the view from my room. over there is desasiswa lembaran (block lelaki ye). it was raining a bit on and off yesterday evening. wasn't able to jog yesterday. ended up gossiping with kak yana instead (ngehehehe). while looking out the window i saw a rainbow. its been a while since i saw one. can you see it? :)


ais kacang
this is my mum's favourite dessert. i had it during lunch today. not all that good, not all that bad either. only RM1.50. die letak sirap and sarsi tapi susu macam takde. ade kacang and jagung sikit on top. not so sweet so its ok la. on a hot day kan. menghilangkan peluh dan dahaga.
(padahal duduk dalam bilik je)


THE END

xoxo



No comments: