Sunday, January 17, 2010

water oh water

this was what happened to me yesterday.

after tennis-ing, i waited till after maghrib to take my bath. i was quite surprised at the fact that no one else was bathing at that particular time. very unlikely, you see. so, i took my shower. shampooed and was covered with soap from head to toe when suddenly i realized that the water was no longer showering on me. no water! i tapped on the shower. once. twice. shit. i'm covered with soap and shampoo! please please please don't tell me that the water ran out. shit. so i wiped away all the foam from my hair and my body and wrapped myself with the towel and stepped out. shit. i went to the sink. ada air! so i rinsed my arms and the edges of my hair. pastu air makin lama makin sikit, terus habis. langsung.

luckyly i wasn't alone in the toilet. there was this other girl going through the same things as me as well. so we checked the water in the toilets and nasib ada. so cepat-cepat hose ourselves clean (in separate toilets ok? don't get any ideas) but it wasn't long till the water there ran out as well. at least my hair is shampoo-free. so i decided to take a walk to the other bathrooms to check for water to rinse the other parts of my body. was a bit successful. just a bit ok?
that was a long shower experience
*sigh*
the moral of the story is:
  1. never wash both hair and body at the same time in case such things happen.
  2. always be alert regarding water issues (btw: there was no announcement what so ever that there won't be water during such period.pfft!)
  3. i have to get used to such things. this is the typical hostel life people! pfft! *grumbles* 
not liking ok?

pfft!


hargailah air

xoxo


2 comments:

erinazrina said...

what an experience..
hehee..
skrg da ade air?
da mandi blom??hehee

:: arLynnE :: said...

hahaha.sudah.kadang2 je air tu mcm bodo skit.hehehe.